huiase
Mayb i m being infected or i m not.....
or mayb i m being affected or i m not....
since many of those who i knew are in the blogging fever
then s0 do i........XOxo

nothing much to talk about,
juz wan to share sumthg new bout my life with
Those Who Care Bout Me,
N Those Who I Care much!!!

*Btw, special thanks to YIASE
who always askin do i hav a blog or not....lolx*

it mayb raher for the 1st post
but i will try my best o make it long^^
feel free to hav a look with my nex blog n leave any coment XD!!!
5 Responses
  1. -Kah Ann- Says:

    Oh god!
    u know what?
    I'm too bored just now
    so i just simply clicked on other's blogger accounts.
    I was so surprised that u already started ur new blog. LOL
    I'm the 1st to comment. Yay~
    keep on posting ya.
    i will always check on u.. hahaha


  2. huiase Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. huiase Says:

    hehe....
    ya u r the lucky 1st comer to drop me a msg lolx....
    i will post lots of thgs soon,
    especially photo as u noe i like takin weird picture XD....
    hope u will enjoy it^^


  4. YiAse Says:

    Oh yeah! First of all, I would like to thanks to you... Oppss... I'm not getting any prize la.. How come I'm giving a speech?! Hehe! Is happy to know u have a blog cause can updated with ur life now. Haha!


  5. Jess Lim Says:

    lalala~~ yu hui was here~ =)