huiase
today
having exam
"organisation & human resource"
boring and pool with lots of facts
lecturer advice>> try to write more than 4 sentences for only a paragraph
but it will only giv u 2 marks
manage to finish all the chapter
but still having a blur vision about the unit

wat worst is
stomache n not feeling well since last night
mum says it was bcoz of my nervous n stress of the exam
but i dun think so.....
i m not very worry about the exam though
yet, still have to attend for the exam
nearly fainted
luckly my sis fetch me to college
if not i think i really fainted in the lrt
suffer in the exam hall for 2 hours
wat to do....
still nid to take the exam
i dun wan to resit for it becoz of my illness
i rather suffer now than in the future
so i tahan until the exam finish......
luckly i still have the strength to finish my last word^^

so afteer the exam
felt a bit better
my sis wanted me to buy printer ink at lowyat
do her the favour since she is being so kind to fetch n wait me at college until the exam finish....
i walk pass by the bus stop near sungai wang
there was ppl promoting stg

at first i juz wanted to seek a way to pass by those ppl
as i m not interested in it
but thr was one lady kept blocking my way
and kept mumbling infront of me
i told her i m in a rush
but she still wanted me to tear off a piece of paper
n c whether i can win any prizes
i quickly tear it off to get rid from her
i open the inner part of the paper
there is a big "CONGRATULATION" inside
and some picture of money "$1000000" and cars in it
she was so excited and kept shaking my hand and congrates me
i was like "huh!! wat hapen, u nid not to be so happy????!!!!"

so she ask me " do u noe wat hav u won"
i said " dun noe of course"
she said " u won a car "
i said " real a not?? got such a nice thing???"
she said " ya real one, u only hav to pay for the car road tax insurance"
i asked "how much then"
she said " RM2000++ only"
i said " i cant make decision, u hav to ask my mum"
she asked " y ???"
i answeres " of course lar, i hav no money how do i pay u"
she then say "nvm lar then i giv it to sumone else"
i asked" y??"
she said " bcoz u cant make decision mar"
ceh wat a nerd excuses!!!

but even she want to giv me a car
i oso not dare to accept
due to so many crime scene which purposely to cheat ppl money
i prefer to own a car on my own effort
rather than gaining stg which drop from the sky
i oso dun believe that i m so lucky to get the grand price
which it is actually 0.0000000000001% for me to get it in my life
luck??? luck is not every thing!!!
i would be more happier to own things on my own effort
becoz it represent the rewards that i gain on my own effort.........
5 Responses
  1. walao!!if for me la..i straight away walk liao lo..sure wont bother her d..u stil can talk to her so long ah..ha~ BUT b k-ful o..nextime u better dun bother tis kind of ppl..scat them will 迷魂u whn talk to u..k??u too hao ren liao..haha!!


  2. huiase Says:

    haha^^
    i juz wan to c wat i get onli
    who knows i damn lucky get the grand prize lolx....
    plus i m not very well in "ju jue" ppl haha....


  3. Z Says:

    she definitely a scammer la...
    where got so nice prize de, no nid do anything and win something...
    even TOTO also nid 2 pay...
    besides, I never heard road tax so expensive 1...
    Lucky U din fall 4 it...


  4. -Kah Ann- Says:

    I went by the Titiwangsa Lrt station today.
    and thr are a few celcom booths promoting stg nearby thr.
    so..1 indian came up to me and keep on passing me some paper and dunnoe wat card inside.
    i said i'm not interested as im rushing back home at that time
    he said that "it's free!" and kept on bugging me.
    I was getting so irritated and I nearly saying out some curse words at him.
    ish! ish!


  5. huiase Says:

    haha^^
    if got free prepaid i wan
    last time i oso got many from u mobile
    but depends whether i got time to entertain them,
    and wat kind of ppl promoting to me
    if it is a indian or mangali singh
    sure i will walk away quikly lolx :D
    but if like cars or house or money
    of course will reject.....