huiase
Result was release yesterday
got improvement in 2 subjects
a bit disappointed becoz i din do well in accounting
nid to work harder then....
but i m statisfied with my overall results

I was in a good mood at first
I drove my grandpa, grandma, mum n sis for lunch
but the happy mood had been affected during the meal came
i went sumwhere near jusco de restoran
i ordered two bowl of fish head mee for my sis n me
i tot my sis haven ordered
so i m doing her a favour
who knows she already order when i m finding seats for all
n i haven realized i had made a mistake.

two bowl of mee came first
n the indonesian maid walked away without taking the money
v r curious why she din take the money
after tat she came with another bowl of mee
then onli i realize i had made a mistake
she took back the mee n ask the lady boss come.

when the lady came she ask me
Boss: Miss how many bowl u ordered?
me : 2 bowl fish head mee.
Boss: "She shout very loudly".Juz now tis person call 1, then u call 2, then i give u 3 bowl lo. How
can u be like tat 1? u wan how many u say clearly mar....U like tis i no nid do business lor!!!
U order how many bowl u take it.
my mum: nvm i pay but i dun wan tis bowl of mee lar...v cant eat so much dy.
Boss: I dunwan. U call me to throw tis bowl of mee i dun wan. I pack u take home.
walao.... i really "bu suang" lo!!!!
i noe is my fault, but do u nid to shout so loud????
all the people r looking at our table
like u nid to let all of them noe its my fault n u r the one who hav to b pity
i oso dunnoe i hav made a mistake
u tot i purposely one meh!!!
i really really angry with the lady.
plus when my mum say she dun wan the bowl of mee doesn't mean she wan her to throw it
my mum juz think she can sell to other customer or eat it herself
who wan her to throw it o???
she is the onli 1 who tot v want her to throw it.

Actually tis is not the first time v kena marah
i rmb last time i came by to "ta bao" the mee
i stand a side to wait
i choose a place where most of them will stand n won block the traffic
but the lady scold me with her loud voice
" dunn stand thr block the traffic lar!!! ppl wan to walk oso can not"
i already "bu suang" tat time
y other aunty stand thr u din scold but young girl like me u can scold
do i look like a weak person tat u can bully??
my sis oso kena when she came by to buy her lunch

even my mum oso kena
tat time i already decide wat to "ta bao"so i order first
then my mum came by to help my sis to order after ask her through the phone
when mine is ready the lady said to my mum
" y din u order together? i can not give u n ur daughther(me) at the same time bcoz i hav to giv others who come b4 u"
"nex time u decide liao order together mar!!!"
walao my mum oso din call u to giv her 1st
she herself thought like tat only
really gik!!!

i always heard "customers are the most impportant"
but tis aunty really "ba bi"always shoot ppl
din care about customer feeling
i m not a cruel person
but u really too over
i noe it's my fault but if u negotiate in a better way or talk with a softer voice
i will definately say sorry to you
but u act like i m bullying u dun wan giv u money....
shout so loudly scared no one will heard it meh!!!
v r paying for ur service but not paying to be bullied
i swear i will not buy any food from tat stall again!!!

sorry to b so rude
but i realy angry n wan to express my feeling
mayb i m rude but i cant stand the aunty attitude
as everyone says "人不"范"我, 我不"范"人"
5 Responses
  1. puisan Says:

    heyheyhey,
    just wanna says hi to you...
    all the best!
    my dear fren...
    kaka


  2. huiase Says:

    thanks!!!
    gambateh in 3rd sem ya
    wish u score well^^


  3. YiAse Says:

    I don't know what comment to leave oo... Haha... Jz "hen wu nai" if meet this type of ppl lol....


  4. huiase Says:

    haha.......
    ntg to leave oso want to leave ah
    coz i m waiting!!!
    anyway thanks for the advise