huiase
no class on yesterday
so my sis n i went to tesco to have our lunch
v ate at Kluang Station as usual
the hainanese chicken chop is my favourite
very tasty



then v when to popular
saw some interesting books thr
the 1st one
is a book of dog
the photo of dogs in that book are very cute
even a person who scared dog like me oso felt interested in viewing the photo in the book
damn kawaii

then i saw tis guitar book
teach us how to play guitar
want to buy at 1st but after thinking twice
i din buy
i will wait until i really learn guitar.......
lastly i saw this tourism guide book
it's about tour in Prague
i wish i can visit thr in the future
there are a lot of special building thr
n many interesting stuff to explore
hope i can have a tour thr lo.....^^

1 Response
  1. wa..no clas can go out..me no clas at home oso..ha
    sure got chance to visit Prague..on tattime dun 4gt bring me along ah~wahaha!!