huiase
last week of the 2nd sem seem to b a bit relax
basically tutors hav no intention to teach
they juz discussing past year paper
quite relax environment where v juz hav to use our ear
instead of hand n mind haha....



today havin class from 9.30 till 4pm
i tot it will b a boring day at first
but when v r havin one of the 2 hours lecture
someone come out an idea of goin to "yamcha"
then li siew, kit yan n me snip out the lecture during break time lolx....
li siew drove us to melati utama
v hav difficulty of chosing the restaurant
either mc donald, old town or secret recipe
finally v take secret recipe haha....
v sat down n order 3 slice of chocolate indulgence " my favourite"
it hav been half a year since my last visit to S.R.
then li siew n me ordered iced caffe mocha n kit yan hav latte

v sat down n chit chat for nearly 2 hours
there were much to talk until v nearly forgot the time
v went back to hav our last tutorial haizzzzzzzz.....


anyway kit yan drove to skul today
so after class
i became her first passenger haha....
she drove me to the lrt station where i supose to meet with carmen

she nearly bang a car on the way phew~~~~
luckly i told her to stop haha....
anyway hope she will b more careful when driving in the future
it was so fun to hav a chance of outing with them
anyway v hav plan our nex stop will b either old town or mc d
hope it will come soon....
n hope tat i will b the one who drive them out nex time haha..........
"reminder: plz purchase an insurance skim b4 u guys take my car"



my favourite!!! "chocolate indulgence"

iced caffe mocha-not bad!

kit yan with our tea time meal

li siew n me^^


kit yan, li siew n me "finally v hav photo together haha"

taken at skul so beautiful clouds "yiase any comment??"

taken at lrt station

nice picture!
9 Responses
  1. seow Says:

    first, intro me those gals XD

    second, u leng lui jor wor..

    third, i'm going to sleep zZZ


  2. huiase Says:

    first- which one u wan??? coz one is available

    second- u oso leng zai jor la...haha

    third- i oso wanna sleep dy nitez!!


  3. seow Says:

    lolz, just ask u intro nie mah, tak cakap nak cari awek~ wakaka, c them on the day i return d book for u :P i belum tidur lagi :P


  4. Jess Lim Says:

    seow.. lu mau macam ini meh..?? kao lui not like tiz wan.. hahahahahah

    yee huii!!! i wan the cake!!!! tapao for me nx time!! keke


  5. seow Says:

    haha, juz wan to noe some frens jer, don't describe me like so hen kao lui lolz wan me intro some guys for u mah??


  6. huiase Says:

    jess- present u when u birthday!! haha....

    seow- u already hav many gal's frens u still wan more haha....go n find sum boys lo if not not balance de lolx....juz kidding dun angry ya!


  7. seow Says:

    u r rite, kao lui so often ady made me negative energy over positive energy.

    is d time 2 balance har jor...
    then intro some guys for me :P


  8. YiAse Says:

    Haha... Ok.
    First looked quite nice for the first image. But then, I think the tiang got a bit "zodeng". Anyway, but if I looked at it from different view it's jz like a art's image... MMm.. Imaging it, ok? A fork with round shape chop into the sky. Fun? Right?

    2nd image - I like this picture very much. It's nice especially the big cloud. I suggest u to move slightly up(about 10 degrees) ur hp to reduce the part of the "old" house in front there...

    3rd image - Not bad but zoom in a little bit.

    Above are just my personal comments... hehe... Don't get mad, ok?

    Give me some comments about my pictures in friendster, facebook or whatever also ar... I wish to know and improve also, OK? (Anybody also welcome to give me comments about my photos)!!! XD


  9. huiase Says:

    wow! professional taughts so valuable! thanks for the suggestions haha.....
    i will feel free to drop comment on ur photo soon.